1. Palace Station Hotel & Casino will be hosting invitational VIP slot tournaments on Tuesdays.
2. Participants must have a Station Casino Boarding Pass to participate. Persons without a Boarding Pass can sign up for a free card at the Rewards Center.
3. Invited participants will receive one (1) free entry into Palace Stations VIP Slot Tournament.
4. Invited participants may earn one (1) additional entry into the VIP weekly Slot Tournament on Tuesday by playing their favorite video poker, video reel, video keno and/or slot machines. Five hundred
(500) base points earned each Tuesday beginning at 12:01 am to 7:45 pm.
5. Participants may play a maximum of two (2) times in the slot tournament each Tuesday at Palace Station Hotel & Casino.
6. Earned points are only eligible for entry into the tournament at the Palace Station Hotel & Casino.
7. Tournament play will be held from 6:00pm to 8:00pm on Tuesdays. Tournament sessions begin at 6:00pm. The last play session will begin 7:50 pm.
8. Tournament play is on a first come, first serve basis based on machine availability at Palace Station Hotel & Casino.
9. Once the tournament is full, there is no waiting list or rain check for a different day and time.
10. Score from each participant’s machine will be used for scoring.
11. Tournament machines will be set for ‘tournament play’ and money or tokens will not be required for tournament play. Machines will start with 0 credits per session and will only increase on winning
hands. All tournament rounds will be three (3) minutes in duration.
12. Participants are responsible for notifying the tournament official when their tournament round is complete.
13. As an entrant, you will play one (1) 3 minute round. Participants are allowed to play only one machine at their session. Score credits are automatically compiled by the machines. All slot tournament
machines are operated by pressing the spin button. No coins and/or slot tokens are required. The machines will automatically stop at the end of the session. All tournament machines are the same.
14. In the event of a machine malfunction, a tournament official must be notified immediately. If an entrant experiences a machine malfunction creating an unfair result, the first machines score will be
considered void. Only the score on the next machine will be considered as a session score.
Prize Payment Structure:
1. Top five (5) scores will place (April 8, 15, 22 and 29) and will be awarded in Free Slot Play.
2. Prize breakdown: 1st Prize = $500 2nd Prize = $200 3rd - 5th Prize = $100
3. All prizes will be paid in Free Slot Play. All prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value.
4. Slot tournament results will be posted at 8:30pm at the Rewards Center.
5. Free Slot Play will be uploaded within three (3) hours of scores being posted and will expire seventy-two (72) hours after issuance.
1. In the event of tie scores, the tied players will total their places and split the prize money equally and the next highest score will win the next place prize. For example: if two (2) players tie for first
place, the first and second place prizes will be totaled and divided equally between those players, and the next highest score will win the third place prize. In the event of tied scores for all other
places, the tied players will split the prize equally.
2. Tournament machines and assignment will be done in a random manner. Machines, models, playing times, credit amounts, number of participants or entry fees are subject to change at the sole
discretion of tournament officials or management without prior notification.
3. These rules and/or this tournament may also be modified or canceled by management at any time in its sole discretion without prior notification.
4. In the event a tournament machine should malfunction during a session, the player must notify a tournament official immediately. The affected player will be given the opportunity to re-play their
session at the next available session.
5. By participating in this tournament players agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of management.
6. Any and all applicable taxes required relating to the winning of any of the above described prizes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Cumulative winnings over $600 for the year will receive a 1099.
7. Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision shall be final and binding for all participants in this tournament.
8. By participating in this tournament, winners herby give their permission to Palace Station Hotel & Casino and any of its affiliated companies to use their names, likeness, etc., for promotional
purposes without compensation.
9. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel this tournament at any time, at its sole discretion.
10. Palace Station Hotel & Casino may exclude or disqualify anyone from participating in this tournament for any or no reason, at its sole and absolute discretion.
11. Employees and members of their immediate households, of Palace Station Hotel & Casino and its subsidiaries, are not eligible to participate in this tournament.